Beginning of 2012, ANPOL carried out for the National Philharmonic in Warsaw arrangement of the Conductor’s and Solist’s rooms, and the development of installation channels connected with the stonework, as well as painting, plastering and electrical works. The second stage of works included, execution of construction works, modernization of the facade of the National Philharmonic in Warsaw.
The National Philharmonic – The National Orchestra and the Choir of Poland, one of
the oldest music institutions in Europe. It was created thanks to the initiative of a group of Polish aristocrats and financiers: Natalia, Stefan and Stanisław Lubomirski, Maurycy and Tomasz Zamoyski, Władysław Tyszkiewicz, Leopold Julian Kronenberg (son of the founder of Bank Handlowy) and from the musical world: Ludwik Grossman, Emil Młynarski, Aleksander Rajchman, Marian Sokołowski and others. The architect Karol Kozłowski designed the building in the style of Viennese Art Nouveau, modeling it on the Paris Opera. In the years 1901-1939, the Warsaw Philharmonic was the most important cultural center in Poland, quickly becoming one of the leading music institutions in Europe. Today, the National Philharmonic – the National Orchestra and the Choir of Poland consists of 112 outstanding musicians and 100 choristers.
The scope of performer works include: modernization of the facade from the side of Moniuszki Street along with renovation of the stone façade and replacement of balusters on the side of Moniuszki Street and modernization of the entire Belvedere, modernization of the facade from Sienkiewicza Street and Plac Młynarski with the renovation of the stone facade and the replacement of balusters on the street side Sienkiewicza and Młynarski Square and modernization of the facade from Jasna Street along with renovation of the stone façade and replacement of balusters on the side of Jasna Street.