The building at ul. Zagórna 3 (before World War II no. 9) was built in 1915.
It was funded by the well-known Warsaw financier and philanthropist Wojciech Sawicki – a January insurgent, director of Bank Handlowy – intended for an orphanage for poor children of Powiśle Czerniakowski (mainly young girls). Since 1991, the building has been managed by the Chancellery of the Sejm of the Republic of Poland. It houses the Sejm Analysis Office and the Sejm Publishing House. The building is a historic building, entered in the register of monuments under No. 1492. Our company has renovated the façade it included renovation and conservation works, steel elements and copper elements.