Beginning of 2014, ANPOL carried out, at the request of the Ministry of Health, renovation of the facade of the Pac Palace building on the side of Solidarności Avenue and the garden in Warsaw at 15 Miodowa Street, which is used by the Ministry of Health as an office building entered in the register of monuments under number 301.
The palace was built by Prince Dominik Mikołaj Radziwiłł during 1681-1697 according to the design of Tylman van Gameren in the baroque style. In 1823, the Palace was bought by General Ludwik Pac, who later carried out a thorough reconstruction according to the design of Henryk Marconi (new facade and Moorish and neo-Gothic interiors). Due to the necessity to build the Mortgage House building (until now located in the Palace), one of the stable buildings was demolished. Around 1925, restoration works were carried out under the supervision of Oskar Sosnowski: 19th-century outbuildings were demolished, the stairs from the garden side were pulled down and the interior was completely renovated. During World War II, the Palace was partially demolished. In the years 1948-1951 it was rebuilt according to the design of Henryk Białobrzeski and Czesław Konopka, in which the garden elevation was given the shape and decor from the times of Tylman van Gameren, and the courtyard elevations were left in the garment given by Marconi.